Wednesday 28 August 2013

A Tipple Play!

This week the Diva posted a Tipple challenge. No typo here, it's not triple, it's tipple. As the Diva says, the tipple is a pattern that most seem to love or hate.
I remember it being one of the first patterns I used, when trying to teach myself Zentangle. Learning from a teacher was much better! But I'll save that for another post.
I'm the meantime, here is my tipple entry. The string was just a scribble, I had lots of fun.....more fun that the left hand challenge! :)

8 comments:

  1. I love it :) It's fresh and simple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your enhanced scribble with Tipple, has a very authentic feel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think tipple is an early one just because it is so easy to put anywhere. Can use as a fill or as a main tangle. Like what you did with this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love your Tipple in that bold string.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very modern–I love the look from accentuating the string.

    ReplyDelete