Thursday 22 August 2013

Diva's Challenge left handed monotangle = HARD!

I've never entered the I Am the Diva's Weekly Challenge...too nervous.
So, what do I do? Enter the week the challenge is draw with your non dominant hand....using only one tangle pattern, a monotangle. I didn't vary it at all, just drawing one pattern on my little tile was CRAZY.
I don't know if I can honestly say that I found my zen with this one. My mom watched and she kept giggling at how my tongue was stuck out. Then there was the fact that my hand not being used was clenched in stress to keep it from joining in!

Guess what....I just realized that I was supposed to do BALES! Oh brother!

Oh well, here it is! Striping at its left handed finest!


10 comments:

  1. woooh so dimentional, and the seem to be wet. bravo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although it is the wrong tangle -:) I like what you did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone....can't believe I didn't read it right!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the challenge Lisa. Nice job on the Bunzo. Like the highlights.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are WAY more controlled than I am. And striping/bales? Easy to confuse! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Craft Hatchery, I almost had a heart attack my hands were clenched so tightly. I don't know if it was control, per se, just utter nerves!

    Thanks Domald!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found the break from bales refreshing! I can't believe you dud striping so well with your left hand.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous.....yep...gor-ge-ous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg! did you really draw the Bunzo with your non-dom hand?!?!?!? wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's striping, in a curved string...I guess it does look like bunzo! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete