Monday 19 August 2013

The Diva's Weekly Challenge

Fellow Certified Zentangle Teacher (CZT) Laura H, has a great blog I Am the Diva on which she posts weekly Zentangle challenges.

Each week the Diva posts a new challenge for Zentangle enthusiasts.

 I'll be honest, I've never ever attempted the challenges....I guess I'm a bit of a chicken!

All sorts of people post their work, and this challenge is week 132! Her wonderful work is to be applauded and I'm not sure why I've never had the guts to post, beginners to veterans participate, I shouldn't be intimidated. 

This week's challenge has some fun in it, by asking you to use your non dominant hand.
If I try it, will you?
I'd love to see your entries! Maybe I'll post mine!

3 comments:

  1. All my left hand has ever done is hold babies while my right did a million other things! No, I'm staying in the henhouse on this one. Your work is amazing. Do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I'm on my iPad and the photos don't show up. I have to open the browser to see it. So I did. Thinking I'd see a picture of your finished tile - - - and I see this cute little chicken, hahahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ann! I think I will try it...but I think you should too!

    Alice, that is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete