Monday 7 July 2014

Coloured Pencil Exploration Part II

More exploration with coloured pencils today.

The last of my coloured pencils.

Here we go! (I've put in my original 3 at the end, as well... so there's lots of comparing to do!!)

Derwent Studio Coloured Pencils
Tombow Irojiten Coloured Pencils

Derwent Inktense

Caran d'ache Supracolor Coloured Pencils

Prismacolor Premier Coloured Pencils

This is what I've learned...

I need to be a better scientist! I started out with Strathmore 500 but the last two (First ones on this page) I used Canson Mix Media 98lb paper.




Both the Tombow Irojiten and Derwent Studio appear much lighter than the first three I did (last three pics) BUT I think that they'd both show better on the Strathmore, it has more tooth.

Guess that means I have to go back to the drawing board!

ARGHHH!




No comments:

Post a Comment